[Grml] REMASTER with modified squashfs

Charles A. Hewson cahewson at eskimo.com
Fri Jun 22 16:54:52 CEST 2007

Hi All,
    I am new to GRML but, have been linux admin for years. I have
attempted remaster example from V1.0 both live and installed. When I try
"make menuconfig" in /lib/modules/2.6.20/build it gives many errors
mostly  undefined  variables.  This happens even without a patch on
clean install.  Is  some cheetcode required?  I have copied config from
/boot and attemped "make oldconfig" that does same.  I would attach
specific messages but, we keep machines off net until security modules
are installed and configered.  If you have suggestions please post to
mail list as I am in Seattle.

Thanks,
Charles