[Grml] Installing grml with encrypted root with encrypted swap

Mathew Brown mathewbrown at fastmail.fm
Thu Jul 26 20:24:59 CEST 2007

Hi,
  I was wondering if it was possible to install grml on an encrypted
  root partition and with an encrypted swap partition.  I plan on
  installing grml on an external USB drive and since it can be stolen so
  easily, I'd rather protect my data using encryption.  So is this
  possible?  According to htt://grml.org/grml2hd/grml2hd.html this can't
  be done but that web page hasn't been updated since Jan. 2006.  Any
  ideas?  Thanks for your help.
--
  Mathew Brown
  mathewbrown at fastmail.fm