[Grml] 1.1 rc1 - a small problem with "bouncing window"...

Andy Elvey andy.elvey at paradise.net.nz
Mon Dec 31 09:33:35 CET 2007

Hi all -

 I'm a first-timer here - just tried grml for the first time, and very
impressed!  Well done to the devs!  :-)
(  A bit of background - I'm an intermediate (pushing "advanced")-level
user - my PC's been Linux-only for about 4 years or so now.   )

I only have one small problem.  When I'm running the live-CD, I get an
annoying window with a blue border bouncing around the screen - the
message in it says "Attention: Input not supported".   I can run apps
fine, the display is perfectly normal except for that window. Arrgh....
I should say that I have an "AOC" brand LCD screen and it runs fine
(except for that window).

Absolutely everything works perfectly except for that one small thing,
so has anyone come across that before (and have a way of getting rid of
it?).
Maybe a boot-option or something..... ?

Very many thanks in advance, and again - well done to the devs for a
great distro!
Bye for now -
 - Andy