[Grml] wishlist: better site navigation

T mlist4suntong at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 17 16:07:14 CEST 2006

Hi

I found that grml site is not that easy to quickly location information.

Last time, when promoting grml-small in debian-users, it took me quite a
while to find the link url to grml-small (the info, not its problems).

Now I'm trying to find all packages available in grml 0.8. I remember
seeing such page on grml before, but can't find it any more. Mika, please
put it at least in grml 0.8 Release Notes, and if you have time, maybe it
is good to think of a strategy to enable better navigation on grml site.

thanks