[Grml] grml repository problem?

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Wed Sep 13 20:17:47 CEST 2006

* Nico Golde <nico at ngolde.de> [20060913 19:15]:
> * T <mlist4suntong at yahoo.com> [2006-09-13 18:22]:
> > Any problem with the grml repository?

> > This is what I get:

> > $ aptitude upgrade
> > The following packages will be upgraded:
> >   grml-etc
> > 1 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 7 not upgraded.
> > Need to get 674kB of archives. After unpacking 0B will be used.
> > Do you want to continue? [Y/n/?]
> > Err http://grml.org ./ grml-etc 0.8-10
> >   404 Not Found

> Since there is really no grml-etc package in grml repos at
> the moment I guess its a temporary problem caused by
> packaging testing (grml-etc, grml-etc-core) at the moment.
> Stay tuned

Yes, sorry - was my fault. I was testing the split of grml-etc and
grml-etc-core and forgot to upload the appropriate packages.
Sorry, should be fixed now. Please report any problems you notice
with grml-etc + grml-etc-core, was a little complicate to move
selected dpkg-diversions from one package to another one.