[Grml] Re: grml won't start (mounting /cdrom/GRML/GRML failed)

Felix Schwarz felix.schwarz at web.de
Wed Sep 6 22:48:10 CEST 2006

Hi all,

sorry for posting in German first - I just didn't think about that. :-/

Nico Golde wrote:
> * Felix Schwarz <Felix.Schwarz at web.de> [2006-09-06 20:08]:
>>Was kann ich noch machen, um den Fehler zu diagnostizieren bzw.
>>vielleicht sogar zu beheben? Ich hoffe mal, mein Problem ist keine
>>FAQ, jedenfalls habe ich nichts entsprechendes in der FAQ oder im Wiki
>>gefunden.
>
> Da hast du wohl was übersehen :)
> http://wiki.grml.org/doku.php?id=problems#booting_fails_with_mountmounting_cdrom_grml_grml_on_grml_failedinvalid_argument

Thanks for pointing to the relevant page. In fact, I searched for "invalid
argument" and DokuWiki displayed only one of two hit contexts on this page so I
didn't actually read it - I know, its a lame excuse ;-)

The downloaded ISO was okay though but "cat /dev/hdc | md5sum" returns a
different one so I guess, I should try again...

Sorry for bothering, a really stupid mistake by me, I should have checked that
before posting. Thanks for helping so fast, though :-)

fs