[Grml] Re: Sugestion - zsh logout

Mark 27e3kk302 at sneakemail.com
Mon Nov 27 00:02:56 CET 2006

(For Uli - Wiping .zsh_history is more secure than deletion - that's all
I meant.  If you meant shutting off .zsh_history completely, yes that is
even better - with much less zsh convenience.  AFAIK 'clear' does
nothing to .zsh_history.  So maybe we're talking different subjects.)

(P.S. we have no concern with our own users outsmarting their sysadmin
by advanced zsh exploits.  It's more about the syadmin protecting his
users/company from external people/competitors.)