[Grml] PCMCIA Network card not recognized

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Thu May 11 10:19:57 CEST 2006

* Michael Prokop <mika at grml.org> [20060511 10:06]:
> * John Magolske <listmail at b79.net> [20060511 09:59]:

> >  I've installed grml-small 0.2 on a laptop with grml2hd, and am trying
> >  to get the network card working, a Belkin F5D5020. I've confirmed the
> >  card is functional by using it on another system. As per its instructions,
> >  I've added the following lines to /etc/pcmcia/config :
> [...]

> grml-small does not support PCMCIA. Install grml 0.7.

To be more precise: the kernel 2.6.16-grml-small does not support
PCMCIA. You can install kernel 2.6.16-grml and pcmciautils on your
grml-small system of course. But out-of-the-box grml-small does not
support PCMCIA.

HTH && regards,
You like grml?  Help us!      http://grml.org/donations/
Already on the grml-user-map? http://www.frappr.com/grmlusers