[grml] RAS Movie & CiscoVPN Problem

Florian Keller contact at florian-keller.ch
Sun May 7 22:35:22 CEST 2006

Michael Prokop schrieb:
> Great! I really like your booting sequence! :)
> I'm very interested to see it integrated in grml itself.

Okay, I will make a boot screen loader for grml, but at the moment im
really busy ... :(.

> What VPN concentrator are you connecting to?  Try to establish a
> connection using vpnc instead of using Cisco VPN Client, does this
> work for you?

Hmm, at the moment Im using official Cisco Client Software. I've rode
about vpnc open source Software.
But I don't know about the security there and support. The connection is
to a cisco hardware but I dunno
which kind.

But we've to use the new thing called matured or something like that,
cause of the Man-in-Middle possibility
in old release ...

But my knowledge in VPN is not very well. Hope to get this stuff soon to
work, I've to release next week a
Version :(.

regards,
flo