[Grml] Re: grml-small and X

T mlist4suntong at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 8 04:16:08 CEST 2006

On Wed, 05 Jul 2006 20:53:15 -0600, s. keeling wrote:

> You know, no offence meant but a lot of the questions you're asking are in
> the documentation.  You might learn a lot by re-reading them.

No offence taken. Actually, I think this is a good opportunity for me to
express my gratefulness. Thank you all who answered my questions, even
though they are silly, thanks for your patient and understanding,
especially to Michael. Your answers saved me hours, if not days, for
hunting them down myself.

>> Any likelihood of including X in grml-small?
>
> It's already done:
>
>   - install grml-small
>
>   - apt-get update && apt-get upgrade && apt-get install gnome-desktop[*]
> [*] or whatever else you think might trigger an X Window install.

Thanks for bearing with me until now. But I think this might not be the
best example to back you up, for I think the answer'd be miles away from
"grml-x fluxbox", wouldn't it?