[Grml] using pendrives

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Fri Feb 24 17:20:06 CET 2006

* Kevin Jones <kevin at kevinrj.net> [20060224 04:15]:

> I am currently running grml from a pendrive but even though the drive is
> mounted as sda1 and I can change to the folder, I can't see any of the files
> outside of the grml image. I admit I store extra files in a folder separate
> from grml. How do I get access to the pendrive as a drive.

If the extra file is on another partition you have to mount the
partition. If it's on the same partition as the grml-installation
it should be available under /cdrom (not tested though).

You like grml?  Help us!      http://grml.org/donations/
Already on the grml-user-map? http://www.frappr.com/grmlusers
Grml Solutions                http://solutions.grml.org/