[Grml] speech script for grml

Scott Berry electronicman1961 at myfreedombox.com
Fri Feb 3 14:52:05 CET 2006

Hi Mica and list,

Got the speech working well.  Now I have one question.  I have a script
for making Speakup talk.  I get as far as speech dispatcher and then it
peeters out.  How do I tell Zsh to sleep or wait a few seconds before
envoking the rest of the command.  Also is there any special syntax I
must use to echo the synth-name to /proc/speakup/synth_name in this
script?  This will also hold my prefered speech settings also.  I did
do a chmod 777 to this file which is located in /usr/bin/sws.  Thanks
for the help.

--
Scott Berry
electronicman1961 at myfreedombox.com
Check out my lazy web doodle at:
http://www.myfreedombox.com/users/electronicman1961/

Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info