[Grml] Supplying multiple commands to GRML2hd

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Wed Dec 20 18:11:41 CET 2006

* keithint38 at commspeed.net <keithint38 at commspeed.net> [20061220 16:15]:

> Is it possible to configure an automatic installation of GRML through
> editing /etc/grml2hd/grml2hd.conf, or whatever, and ten to say:
> grml2hd NOSWREMOVAL=1 grml2hd NON_INTERACTIVE=1?
> Or do I type something else.

Please read the docs. man grml2hd =>

| GRML2HD_NONINTERACTIVE=1 grml2hd
| Install grml2hd in non-interactive mode (using /etc/grml2hd/config).

> Also, Could I review an example configuration file for an automatic
> grml2hd installation somewhere to get an idea of what one looks like?
> I am not currently at an GRML system, and am using the school computers
> here to type this message.
> If I could look at one just to get an idea, that would help. :)

Just adjust PARTITION and BOOT_PARTITION in /etc/grml2hd/config and
the other stuff as needed. All the variables are documented in the
file itself.

You like grml?  Help us!      http://grml.org/donations/
Already on the grml-user-map? http://www.frappr.com/grmlusers
The Grml Planet               http://planet.grml.org/