[Grml] primitive lilo question

Martin Yazdzik yazdzik at nyct.net
Tue Dec 19 04:13:50 CET 2006

Thank you Mika -  all is well -
Thanks again for the job well done - there is simply no non-functioning
aspect to this release that I have seen.  I would warn against the faint
of heart using the current sid repos, but your pinning and exemplary
craftsmanship have made an almost idiot-proof installation possible. I
remember my first grml install, which was very good, but required some
work to make a facile desktop for a noob.  This incarnation is a matter
of issuing the command to install and having a complete working desktop
ready for anyone with all multimedia, networking, and office stuff ready
to roll in less than ninety minutes, with almost no manual editing,
other than the odd bit in xorg.conf and the perennial tz and locale
fun.

Congratulations.

Very best wishes,