[Grml] grml-small PXE kernel

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Tue Dec 12 21:44:12 CET 2006

* Markus Wigge <mwigge at marcant.net> [20061212 21:35]:

> Well, finally I got it running, but the unionfs-module package depends
> on linux-image-2.6.18-grml and not on the "grml-small" kernel package.

Just build the kernel module against the sources of your choice
using something like:

module-assistant -f -l '2.6.18-grml-small' -k /path/to/kernel/linux-2.6.18-grml.small build unionfs

> Unfortunately I cannot find the grml-small kernel in the repository
> pool? Can I get it separately? And how can I rebuild it?

http://dufo.tugraz.at/~prokop/grml-kernel/2.6.18-grml-small/

The kernel configuration and the all-in-one-patch are available at
http://grml.org/kernel/ too - build the kernel using make-kpkg.

You like grml?  Help us!      http://grml.org/donations/
Already on the grml-user-map? http://www.frappr.com/grmlusers
The Grml Planet               http://planet.grml.org/