[Grml] grml0.8 fully automated grml2hd test report

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Wed Aug 30 17:41:00 CEST 2006

* T <mlist4suntong at yahoo.com> [20060830 16:29]:

> I gave it a try of the fully automated grml2hd installation. Everything
> went through smoothly as expected.

> Just that there is no way to configure language, timezone, hostname yet in
> the fully automated grml2hd installation, as in the interactive
> installation. Guess the last minute hack hasn't made its way into to
> config file yet -- no problem, as long as it is in the todo list. :-)

It's - as well as the configuration of grml2hd itself (which parts
should be executed?) - on the todo list, yes. Setting hostname via
/etc/grml2hd/config should work already, though.

> ps. Any easy way to configure them after grml2hd installation? Are the
> scripts available to run separately or I have to do everything manually?

For sure:

grml-setlang
grml-setkeyboard
grml-hostname

timezone stuff isn't included in grml2hd itself, run Debian's
tzconfig instead.

You like grml?  Help us!      http://grml.org/donations/
Already on the grml-user-map? http://www.frappr.com/grmlusers
Grml Solutions                http://solutions.grml.org/