[Grml] everthing except fglrx (goodnews/badsnews)

Martin Yazdzik yazdzik at nyct.net
Tue Aug 29 14:31:28 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 29 August 2006 08:06, Lars Schimmer wrote:

> I think I´ve got 3d hardware running, because glxinfo ist really fast.
> Before installing it right, glxgears was damned slow.
> And fgl_glxgears is fast, to.

Thanks - according to your attachment'

name of display: :0.0
display: :0  screen: 0
direct rendering: No

by fast, do you mean more fps, or the gears move faster?

vielen dank,

"...children and young people feel instinctively the difference between those
who genuinely wish them well and those who regard them
 merely as raw material for some scheme." --Russell