[Grml] Re: Still cannot move root user to home partition

Mark 27e3kk302 at sneakemail.com
Tue Aug 29 06:22:25 CEST 2006

> Does it affect root user only? How about other users who don't use
> symlinks? Is you /home on the same volume as your root file system (/)?

The test was root user only with home on a separate partition.

The symlink idea was only a hack from mika, so I don't want to spend
more time on it.  The real bug is that user management commands fail for
the most important user.

That effort may be more for Debian than grml, I don't know.  But it
should be fixed.