[Grml] new grml release available: grml 0.8

s. keeling keeling at spots.ab.ca
Mon Aug 14 00:42:53 CEST 2006

Incoming from Michael Prokop:
> Hoi,

Hola!  Que pasa?

> I'm proud to be able to present a new grml release:
>
> grml 0.8 with codename funkenzutzler is available.

Congratulations.  :-)  I look forward to trying it out to see if it
will believe me when I tell it there really is a perfectly valid ptn
on my second drive which it's welcome to use.  Both grml and
grml-small booted and ran fine, but both flatly refused to install
saying there was no valid ptn there.  DSL, Zenwalk, and Kanotix had no
such trouble.  Bizarre.

Have fun with the new offspring.  :-)

(*)    http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling      Please don't Cc: me.
- -