[Grml] Bug report options

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Sun Aug 13 12:26:12 CEST 2006

* T <mlist4suntong at yahoo.com> [20060813 06:15]:

> I just notice a bug in grep and reported it. However,

> I noticed that the bug report was submitted to: "GRML Project Bug Tracking
> System", instead of the official Debian Bug Tracking System.

> How will the GRML Bug Tracking System handle such case, ie, packages that
> are not GRML specific?

We do forward the bug report, if that's ok for the original
bugreporter. Should we report the bug to the Debian BTS or do you
want to do this on your own in this case?

> Is there any way to toggle between the Bug Tracking Systems when reporting
> bugs?

% reportbug --bts debian ...

You like grml?  Help us!      http://grml.org/donations/
Already on the grml-user-map? http://www.frappr.com/grmlusers