[Grml] grml_0.4.iso md5 hash

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Wed May 18 22:11:12 CEST 2005

* Stephan Hennig <mailing_list at arcor.de> [20050518 17:36]:
> Thomas Pircher schrieb:
> > On Wednesday 18 May 2005 15:56, Marcel wrote:

> > I got the same hash as Stephan:

> > thomas at brezel:/mnt/hdb1/images$ md5sum grml_0.4.iso
> > 995303be163f3248ada398ec01928500  grml_0.4.iso

> But computing the md5 hash on my iso yields a different value. It seems
> to be corrupted. I try to download it again this evening and let you know.

I contacted the person who is responsible for the FTP-mirror @ TUG.
The md5sum seems to be wrong on the mirror itself. Very interesting
that there seem to be no problems with the ISO anyway. A new sync to
main mirror (gwendoline) has been started, but I don't know the
status yet. I'll let you know any news.

In the meantime you could get the ISO via
  http://grml.gwendoline.at/
or even better just rsync it with
  rsync://grml.gwendoline.at/grml

HTH && regards,
 ,'"`.         Linux for texttool-users and sysadmins
(  grml.org -» http://grml.supersized.org/ - grml development blog
 `._,'         join #grml on irc.freenode.org     http://grml.org/