[Grml] Feedback needed

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Sun Mar 13 14:08:54 CET 2005

* Rain Stormchild <stormchild at online.ie> [20050313 10:15]:
> Am Sat, 12 Mar 2005 00:11:42 +0100 Michael Prokop <mika at grml.org> schrieb:

> > Please run 'grml-x2 $WINDOWMANAGER' [e.g. 'grml-x2 wmi' to start
> > wmi] instead of 'grml-x $WINDOWMANAGER' and please let me know if it
> > works for you or if you notice any problems.

> I tested 'grml-x2 fluxbox' on different machines.

Great!

> The X started well, but in fluxbox the fonts are not visible, menu is empty.

Very strange, indeed. One of our developers noticed the same
behaviour but I could never reproduce it. ;-(
Anyway, I'll take a look at it.

> On one machine the Monitor get "sync out of range"
> ddcxinfo -hsync -vsync
> says: "0-0 0-0".
> In this case a vsync of 60Hz would be better.

Ok, I'll try to find a fix for this.

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

 ,'"`.         http://www.michael-prokop.at/
(  grml.org -» Linux for texttool-users and sysadmins
 `._,          http://www.grml.org/