[Grml] Re: UWT:21-Medicationns

Cli Ibarra Janey at gaic.com
Fri Mar 11 17:49:59 CET 2005

Hello,

Monmouth, son and heir apparent to the said King Charles the Seco
The pompous officer departed, leaving Nuttall in a cold perspirat
shown him a side of the Spanish character which he had found anyt
contemptuously expressed to his lordship by Miss Bishop, that sin
He took me at my word, and the London pimp gave him the King's
Majesty's West Indian fleet, at present mislaid somewhere in this
driven across the waist to the break of the poop on the one side,
army under Feversham that was now encamped on Sedgemoor.  Mr. Blo
others.
was a ship, and it was ships they needed against their projected

Have a good day.