[Grml] documentation on kwfirewall..

Ishwar Rattan ishwar at pali.cps.cmich.edu
Mon Dec 5 17:45:47 CET 2005

On Sun, 4 Dec 2005, Kai Wilke wrote:

> Sorry for my english
> kwfirewall starts from ppp, script /etc/ppp/ip-up.d/1kwfirewall.
> 1kwfirewall starts the Script /etc/init.d/kwfirewall start.
> /etc/init.d/kwfirewall starts /sbin/kwfirewall_start.
> The script kwfirewall_starts configurate all tcp/udp ports from
> configurations file /etc/kwtools/firewall.cf.
>
> I have the manpage from firewall.cf appended. This is in the
> Release kwtools-0.4.2 to come and config is extended. See man -l
> firewall.5

Your English is fine. Let me rephrase my question. I want to use
a rules similar to:

/sbin/iptables -A INPUT -j ACCEPT -i ppp0 -m state --state \
ESTABLISHED,RELATED
/sbin/iptables -A INPUT -p icmp -j ACCEPT -i ppp0 -m state --state NEW

to the firewall. I can't figure out in which file to put these rules?

Thanks for your time.

-ishwar