grml-live_0.4_i386.changes ACCEPTED in grml-testing
archive at debs.grml.org
Sat Feb 16 21:13:38 CET 2008
0.4 of grml-live successfully installed in grml-testing.
grml-live (0.4) unstable; urgency=low
* Add new packages to GRML_FULL:
* Add new packages to GRML_MEDIUM:
* Finally fixed the "isolinux does not boot on old hardware" problem.
The problem was a too big boot/isolinux directory. Thanks a lot
for all the testing to Andrea Mayr and Wernfried Haas!
- use /boot/addons/* for allinone.img, balder10.imz, chain.c32,
menu.c32 and memtest
- place $GRML_NAME in /boot/$GRML_NAME/ - this should easify
support of several grml flavours on one single usb pen for the future
- adjust grub's menu.lst and isolinux.cfg as well as grml-live itself
for new directory layout
* Make sure $GRML_NAME does not contain known problematic characters.
32cfb7ae584000102035c24d1cf0ce74 601 grml extra grml-live_0.4.dsc
7ee6a719f0d9c284e1f1b9e93a8e79a2 1987979 grml extra grml-live_0.4.tar.gz
70236bd9b7f53b66a7ea199ce987fdb0 1966236 grml extra grml-live_0.4_all.deb
Announcing to grml-testing-changes at ml.grml.org
Thank you for your contribution to grml-testing
More information about the Grml-testing-changes