[Grml-devel] Suggestion for new Grml developer

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Mon Jun 19 22:53:03 CEST 2017

Hi folks,

you might have noticed many contributions by my friend and working
colleague Darshaka Pathirana over the last few months. Darsha did
great work especially with regards to getting the systemd
integration into a usable state and testing our daily ISOs and RC
version.

I'd like to have Darsha as a full Grml team member and therefore
kindly ask for your feedback regarding addding him as a Grml
developer. Please vote with your [N]ACK! :)