[Grml-devel] Any plans for a new release?

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Sat Dec 12 14:08:12 CET 2015

Hi,

* Johan Kröckel [Fri Dec 11, 2015 at 05:57:01PM +0100]:

> at first I wanna say: nice work! I love grml.
> Are there any plans for a new stable release, seeing that the current
> release is over one year old and predates the last Debian stable
> release?
> As an interim solution, one of the daily images with signed check sums
> would be great.

We've a release stopper which prevents us from providing a new
stable release, being http://bts.grml.org/grml/issue1568 ("network
interfaces get IP via DHCP but missing nameserver entries in
resolv.conf"). Sadly nobody found the time to dig into this issue
and resolve it yet. Any help is welcome.