[Grml-devel] First Release Candidate of Grml version 2014.03 released

Christoph Biedl grml.fksi at manchmal.in-ulm.de
Fri Mar 28 18:12:45 CET 2014

Marc Haber wrote...

> With 2014.03-rc1, the kernel boots, inits the network, loads the
> squashfs via http, and then says "Killed" three times and stops dead.

We discussed the issue in IRC since I still cannot reproduce the
issue.

My assumption is the squashfs corrupted during download. But I was a
bit surprised nobody would have noticed so far.

We've checked the files' hashsums, they are correct.

These are some things to try next:
* Host CPU (Marc uses an AMD, mine is a Core i5)
* Host Kernel (Marc is on 3.13.x, I use 3.10.x)
* KVM Version (Marc uses a wheezy backport of 1.7)

    Christoph