[Grml-devel] Grml-devel Digest, Vol 40, Issue 3

Arne de Boer arnedeboer22 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 12:24:37 CET 2014

Re: HDD's not recognised on the latest grml-full 64 bits

________________________________
 From: "grml-devel-request at ml.grml.org" <grml-devel-request at ml.grml.org>
To: grml-devel at ml.grml.org

   3. HDD's not recognised on the latest grml-full 64 bits
      (Arne de Boer)
   4. Re: HDD's not recognised on the latest grml-full 64 bits
      (Michael Prokop)

This was my fault, I forgot I was working on a different system than the one I am used to.
This system only has sda and sdb
So nothing is wrong with grml .

Thanks!,
Arne