[Grml-devel] First Release Candidate of Grml version 2013.09 released

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Wed Sep 11 12:58:53 CEST 2013

Hi,

so we did it again, the first release candidate of the upcoming Grml
version 2013.09, code-named 'Hefeknuddler' was released.

This Grml release provides fresh software packages after the Debian
stable release (AKA wheezy) has been released. As usual it also
incorporates up2date hardware support and fixes known bugs from the
previous Grml release.

For detailed information about the changes between 2013.02 and
2013.09 have a look at the official release announcement:

  http://grml.org/changelogs/README-grml-2013.09-rc1/

Please test the ISOs and everything you usually use and report back
so we can complete the stable release soon. If no major problems
come up, the next iteration will be the stable release, which is
scheduled for the end of September.

regards,
-mika- - for the Grml.org project