[Grml-devel] Suggestion: schedule new Grml release to January 2013

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Mon Dec 24 13:08:46 CET 2012

Hi,

we didn't reach our Grml 2012.12[-rc1] milestones in time as planned.

I'm therefore suggesting to re-schedule our rc1 release for
beginning of January instead. This should give us enough time to
publish a rocking solid stable release later in January then. :)

If someone is motivated please grab the daily ISOs from
http://daily.grml.org/ and test what's important for you. Those ISOs
are pretty close to what we plan to publish as Grml 2013.01-rc1
then. Of course any work WRT http://bts.grml.org is welcome as well. :)

I wish all of you merry christmas and happy holidays!