[Grml-devel] validateroot [Was: Grml.org patch bomb]

Daniel Baumann daniel.baumann at progress-technologies.net
Thu Sep 8 16:22:19 CEST 2011

On 09/08/2011 03:54 PM, intrigeri wrote:
> Responding to myself: /usr/share/doc/live-boot/copyright will contain
> copyright info on any system where live-boot is installed, as per
> Debian Policy 2.3 (Copyright considerations).

that will not work reliably enough, as some people/derivatives do strip
out /usr/share/doc entirely (and we have have hooks for that included in
live-build to do that).

> =>  adapted and reformatted patch, pushed to debian-next (commit add39bd).

updated to use /usr/share/live-boot instead (7ad53e42).

--
Address:        Daniel Baumann, Donnerbuehlweg 3, CH-3012 Bern
Email:          daniel.baumann at progress-technologies.net
Internet:       http://people.progress-technologies.net/~daniel.baumann/