[Grml-devel] Grml IRC meeting notes from 2011-11-23

Ulrich Dangel mru at grml.org
Thu Nov 24 12:39:07 CET 2011

For an overview about our meeting / new workitems have a look at
https://grml.titanpad.com/2011-11-23-irc If something is wrong or
missing feel free to change it directly in the document.

* Our Meetings will be held in the future bi-weekly on Wednesday 21:00 Vienna
local time.
* As  we want to release soon[tm] please support us and help us to fix
some bugs:
http://bts.grml.org/grml/issue?%40search_text=&topic=12&status=-1%2C1%2C2%2C3%2C4%2C5%2C6%2C7%2C11%2C12&&%40action=search

The next meeting is probably at the 7th December 2011 (21:00). I created
a titanpad for it to list open items we as a group need to discuss -
https://grml.titanpad.com/2011-12-07-irc

Ulrich
--
twitter: @mr_ud  | identica: @mru