[Grml-devel] Reminder IRC Meeting next Monday 2011-11-14

Andreas Gredler jimmy at grml.org
Mon Nov 14 10:54:17 CET 2011

On Wed, Nov 09, 2011 at 02:17:28AM +0100, Ulrich Dangel wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> We will soon have our next dev meeting next Monday (2011-11-14) at 19.30
> Vienna local time in #grml on freenode.

Sorry, can't join today. Maybe I can catch up later.

My TODOs are WiP. Started a draft posting about IPMI and documentation
of our infrastructure is also WiP. Will talk to other members of
GSA-team soon to find a way to avoid too many git repositories and
consolidate the docu.

greets Jimmy

--
                 Andreas "Jimmy" Gredler
   ,'"`.         http://www.jimmy.co.at/ | jimmy at g-tec.co.at
  (  grml.org -» Linux Live-CD for texttool-users and sysadmins
   `._,          http://www.grml.org/    | jimmy at grml.org