[Grml-devel] Developer meeting in November 2010

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Thu Oct 14 00:53:12 CEST 2010

Hi,

my plan is to release a new stable release of Grml in november
-> release 2010.11.

I'd love to have a ~2 day developer meeting so we can meet in RL and
concentrate on hacking together towards the new release.

Thanks to Christian and the guys from Metalab we'd have the
opportunity to make the developer meeting at the great hackerspace
in vienna known as Metalab (http://metalab.at/) on ~3rd/4th/5th of
november.

I was thinking of traveling to vienna on 3rd of november and then
hacking on Grml in Metalab on 4th and 5th of november.

Who of you wants and would be able to join us? Please add your
details to this doodle poll:

  http://doodle.com/iwszvdgw7hd236sx

BTW: It would be awesome if we would have some sponsors to be able
to pay flights and hotel costs. Does anyone of you have an idea
which companies could help us?