[Grml-devel] Last bits for the Grml developer meeting

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Mon Nov 1 23:41:05 CET 2010

Hi,

some last bits before the official Grml developer meeting takes
place on 4th and 5th of november.

The developer meeting takes place at Metalab in Vienna, we will
start at 10:00 a.m. on 4th in the library of the Metalab.

The ones of you who can't make it to Metalab but still want to take
part in bug squashing/discussions/testing: feel free to join us on
IRC (#grml on freenode).

To the ones of you who are in Vienna already on wednesday/3.11 and
have nothing planned for the evening yet: We are going together for
dinner and some drinks. Please just drop me a note if you want to
join us (we'll coordinate the meeting through Mail/SMS/Phone/...).

If you have any last-minute problems, questions or emergencies
please contact Christian (+43 680 2348846) for everything related to
the location (Vienna/Metalab) and for everything else feel free to
contact me (+43 664 1646346).

Looking forward to the meeting, cu you guys!