[Grml-devel] grml: new develrelease 2010.03-rc0

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Mon Mar 8 00:12:02 CET 2010

Hi,

we have new develreleases, version 2010.03-rc0. Find them at:

  http://amd64.grml.org/2010.03-rc0/

As you might notice from the version number it's not really a
typical Grml devel release but a release candidate already. The main
reason for this is the soon to be relased stable release 2010.03 we
want to publish ASAP. It's rc0 because it's meant for developers and
beta testers so far only, we'd like to release public available rc1
within the next ~1 week, so:

Please give it a shot and let us know whether all the relevant
features work for you as expected. Thanks!

Main changelog:
===============

* hot and cheesy kernel 2.6.33-grml[64]

* new bootoption "vnc"

* *tons* of bugfixes, see
  http://grml.supersized.org/archives/339-Results-from-developer-meeting.html

* redesigned grml-quickconfig, see
  http://grml.supersized.org/archives/338-recent-development-news.html

* More robust network booting, see
  http://grml.supersized.org/archives/337-More-robust-network-booting.html

Well known issues can be found in the grml-wiki at:

  http://wiki.grml.org/doku.php?id=grml_devel

As usual please report *any* issues you notice!

Have fun and enjoy Grml!