[Grml-devel] Grml developer meeting

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Sat Feb 13 02:44:11 CET 2010

Hi Grml developers,

if everything goes well we've the option to get a pack of sponsored
Grml-CDs for Grazer Linuxdays, Linuxwochen Vienna,...

I'll try to figure out what's necessary to catch all deadlines for
mastering the CDs, though I'd like to define a roadmap towards our
next stable release.

What we have so far is:

  http://wiki.grml.org/doku.php?id=roadmap
  http://grml.org/irc/devmeeting_20100107.txt

What I'd like to do is running a Bug Squashing Party combined with a
developer meeting. The developer meeting would take place in Graz
for 2-3 days and at the same time a BSP would take place in IRC. Who
can and wants to join us in Graz is highly welcome. Everyone else
can join us on IRC and help in development towards a new stable
release.

a) Who of you would join the developer meeting in Graz?
b) Who of you would join the BSP through IRC?

Regarding the date for the meeting/BSP I suggest we handle it
through voting as soon as we know who wants to take part.

Please provide your feedback, thanks!