[Grml-announce] First Release Candidate of Grml version 2014.10 available

Michael Prokop mika at grml.org
Fri Oct 31 10:40:49 CET 2014

* Michael Prokop [Thu Oct 09, 2014 at 11:40:46AM +0200]:

> so we did it again, the first release candidate of the upcoming Grml
> version 2014.10, code-named 'Gschistigschasti' was released.
[...]
> Please test the ISOs and everything you usually use and report back
> so we can complete the stable release soon. If no major problems
> come up, the next iteration will be the stable release, which is
> scheduled for the end of October.

We sadly won't manage to hold the planned stable release date.

Systems *without* systemd in Debian have a bug which we consider as
serious regression for us:

Sadly this turns out to be a show stopper for us as is.

We need to get this issue resolved before we can announce a new
release candidate/stable release. Any help in resolving this issue
is more than welcome.